Members Cleaning Up in Best of Halifax
Several of our members took home awards in this year’s “Best of Halifax” Awards! Check them out:
– Matt Boyle, Dear Friend Bar – Gold for Best Cocktails, Bronze for Best Bar, Silver and Bronze for Best Bartender, Gold for Best Oyster Bar
– Billy Nikolaou, The Armview – Silver for Best Breakfast, Bronze for Best Diner, Bronze for Best Milkshake
– SAP Michael Hage, GBS Technologies & Owner of the Lion’s Head Tavern – Gold for Best Chicken Wings, Gold for Best Trivia Night
– Linda Brigley, Spirit Spa – Gold for Best Spa and Gold for Best Mani/Pedicure
– Mike Casey, Finbar’s Irish Pub – Bronze for Best Nachos
– Joey Galipeau, Sweet Pea Boutique – Gold for Best Clothing Store
– Connie McInnes, RStudios – Silver for Best Fitness Instructor, Silver for Best Gym
When other gyms were shutting down, I opened two new locations.
In 2021, when lockdowns were putting so many gyms out of business, Connie McInnes expanded R Studios Fitness from three locations to five – despite having closed her doors for 6 months. She credits EO with giving her that growth mindset and having her fellow Atlantic Canada chapter members to support her along the way. […]
EO Members win Business Excellence Award
Members Crystal Craig and Courtney Sherlock were celebrated at last week’s East Hants Chamber of Commerce’s Business Excellence Awards! They took home Business of the Year 7+ Employees for their East Hants Animal Hospital Location. The award was presented by our friend Leanne MacLean over at BDC who attended and sponsored our retreat this year.
The pair were also mentioned in an All Nova Scotia Article today about their recent expansion.